Thursday, October 18, 2007

This Is Why Al Gore Invented The Internet

I can't tell you how much this video of Santana blows my mind. I know what you're thinking: Santana? He can't be serious. But yes. I am. This may rank in the top 5 most fantastic things I've ever seen. Ever.



And this Clapton video is almost just as incredible.



And finally, more amazing than all of the above, is this video of the Reunited Van Halen performing JUMP in Greensboro. Don't cheat yourself...watch the whole thing. trust me...it's worth it.



The thing about the Van Halen video above that is most satisfying is that it is almost indistinguishable from this:

3 comments:

moneymonk said...

clapton is god

SMSorrow said...

I like the old Santana footage on YouTube better. Soul Sacrifice at Woodstock really can't be beat (though the Royal Albert Hall performance of Soul Sacrifice ain't shabby either).

Chocopups said...

Um, I'm really confused about this, but I have been AWOL for a while here. I did see Santana (from 900 yards away at some outdoor lawn show) once and I swear EVERY song had a 2+ minute percussion solo in the middle, including when they sang/played "Happy Birthday" for a band member.