Friday, June 1, 2007

Lists, lists, lists... Make a list!

I'm such a fan of lists. When it comes to music, that's one of my favorite things about iTunes. I've made lists of songs to rake magnolia petals to (yes, they drop with such density and have such weight, you need to rake them), songs from 1981-83, improbably good cover songs, songs to have sex to, songs to try to get someone to have sex to, songs by artists that have almost nothing in common but somehow work together, songs to work to, songs to drive to, driving songs (which are different -- driving songs have a lot of repetition).

Anyway. I start the social aspect of this by inviting participants to make a list or five.

I think we can even keep lists on the side of this weblog if we wish. "We have the technology today" or so I would say if I were a particular not-fair-to-call-indie-rock guitarist. That's your quiz of the day, what's the lyric from?

listening to:
Tom T Hall
Spokane Motel Blues

No comments: