Saturday, June 2, 2007

With the program

Sorry, I will pay more attention. Here's my list. It concerns dangerously cheap vinyl.

The Edgar Winter Group - They Only Come Out At Night
(Dude: "Frankenstein")
John Fahey & His Orchestra - Old Fashioned Love
The Firesign Theater - Don't Crush That Dwarf, Hand Me The Pliers
Einsturzende Neubauten - Fuenf Auf Der Nach Oben Offenen Richterskala
Various - The Concert For Bangladesh
(3 LPs: $1: all the Ravi Shankar I might need: totally unplayed)
Psychic TV - Themes 2
("For optimum effect use a blue light bulb to illuminate your surroundings whilst listening to this piece" - Yeah, that must be why I haven't gotten to this)

All were "bargain" purchases, no more than 4 dollars, but I've played each maybe once (or between that and not at all). I think I've had all of these a minimum of four years.

No comments: